Release according to sec. 26 para 1 WpHG
Notification of voting rights according to sec. 25 para 1 WpHG
On 19 December 2013, we received the following information according to sec. 25 para 1 WpHG:
1. Company: DMG MORI SEIKI AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT, Gildemeisterstraße 60, 33689 Bielefeld, Germany
2. Notifier: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., Wilmington, Delaware, USA
3. Reason of Notification: falling below
4. Triggering event: 5%
5. Date at which the threshold is crossed or reached: 16 December 2013
6. Total amount of voting rights: 2.27% (equals: 1,788,265 voting rights) calculated from the following total number of voting rights issued: 78,817,994
7. Detailed information on the voting rights proportion:
(Financial / other) instruments purs. to sec. 25 WpHG: 1.78% (equals: 1,403,829 voting rights)
thereof held indirectly: 1.78% (equals: 1,403,829 voting rights)
Voting rights purs. to sec. 21, 22 WpHG: 0.49% (equals: 384,436 voting rights)
8. Detailed information on (financial / other) instruments pursuant to sec. 25a WpHG:
Chain of controlled undertakings: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. controls Goldman Sachs (UK) L.L.C. which controls Goldman Sachs Group Holdings (U.K.) Limited which controls Goldman Sachs Holdings (U.K.) which controls Goldman Sachs International.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. controls Goldman, Sachs & Co.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. control Goldman Sachs Asset Management, L.P.
|ISIN or name / description of the (financial / other) instruments:||Maturity:||Expiration date:|
|Stock Loan (Physical)||Open|
DMG MORI SEIKI AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
The Executive Board